Thursday 31 August 2017

Rise Above Like The Sun

How do you deal with vindictive, petty people that are full of hatred?

Simple, don't.
Don't react to them, don't let them get to you and don't stoop down to their low level to do the same.

Good will always triumph over evil.
Let them win the small insignificant battles, but you have to win the great war at the end.

Don't let your guard down and more importantly do not trust a word they say no matter how friendly they may seem.
Just a wolf hiding under sheep's skin. Let them think that they have fooled you, or got the best of you. Let them be the ultimate fool.
Be smarter and wiser. Learn the rules and guidelines and use it to your advantage.

These horrible monsters are everywhere you go. Who do they hate?
Anybody that are happy. Anybody that have more then them or has something they want. Everybody.
You'll spot these evil and cruel monsters instantly. They hate everyone, they always talk badly about others behind their backs but will be nice to them in person, they complain about everything and they can't see eye to eye with others because they think their way is the only way. They'll step on whoever they need to, to get to the top. They'll tear down anybody that they think is above them. They use negative names to refer to people (ex. Retard, fatty, etc)
They have too much ego and pride to ever admit they are wrong or to apologize.

Stay clear of them, don't let them toxify your beautiful kind soul with their bitterness.

What can you do to stop them?
Show them kindness, light the way for these dark lost souls. Pray that one day they'll find inner peace and learn to truly love themselves.

Well, I got quite a war ahead of me. After being nothing but nice and kind to this dark unfortunate soul, they decided to stab me in the back. This is what I get. I got fooled, everything was just an act on their side. But I don't ever repeat my mistakes twice.
Lesson out of that: now I know to be extra careful and on high alert.

With God by my side, my incredible inner strength, my stubborn nature, my determination, and my drive to never back down, will be my ultimate weapon in this great war.

Oh hunny, you're fighting a war that you just can't and won't win.

- JustBeYou

No comments:

Post a Comment