Wednesday 30 August 2017

Fight Like Your Life Depends On It

Hopefully this can be relatable to anybody reading...
Ever ended up in a situation that put you or something you care about it in a threat?
Well ladies and gents, I think I have been dragged into one. I have to admit, this isn't the best time for this to be happening. But then again, life likes to do whatever it likes.
Don't let anybody, especially bitter, petty, and vindictive people threaten your peace or happiness. Some people like to hate, hate anybody that's happier then them, hate anybody that has more then them, hate anybody that is different then them. Hate, blackens the heart and empties a soul into nothing.
Don't let these toxic people win, in any sort of way.
What am I going to do? I guess the only thing I really can do;
- keep my head held high
- ignore it, not let it get to me
- be the better and bigger person
- pray.
I believe strongly in Karma. I'm not going to stoop to that pathetic level of low to get even. It's not worth my time. I know, at the end of the day, no matter what happens, Karma will have my back (it has been so far, never failed me yet)
I have faith, that whatever is meant to be in my life will come or stay and whatever is not meant to be, it'll leave.
Wisdom is knowing when to fight back and when to let it take it's course.
Humanity is knowing everybody (including ones self) isn't perfect. Created with flaws and stitched with imperfections. But never punishing or torturing someone for it.
Life, is like a chess game. You're going to have to lose a few of the pieces to win the game at the end. Lose the small battles but win the great war.
People that are full of hatred, greed, envy and vengeance will never go very far in life. Forever stuck on a deserted island.
Their goal in life is to tear apart and destroy the ones who are happy and living their life with content.
Never let these type of toxic people disturb your inner peace or your happiness.
-JustBeYou

No comments:

Post a Comment